What To Expect
Crossroads’ Kids Aloha Summer Day Camp is for kids ages 2-12.
Campers will be grouped by age. There will be at least two leaders for every ten campers.
Campers will be involved in a variety of activities including, obstacle courses, games, crafts, fort-building, drama, dance parties, and more!
You can register here
You will receive a confirmation email upon the completion of your registration.
If your child has to miss a day due to a scheduling conflict, no problem! They can still register and come hang with us on the other days!
Food and Activities are free everyday
Pick-Up / Drop-Off
• Our mornings will begin at 9:00 AM, so we encourage you to drop off your child between 8:30 AM - 8:50 AM. For those of you who need to drop off a bit earlier, we do have an early drop-off time starting at 8:00 AM.
• Our event will end at 3:00 PM daily, and we encourage you to pick up your child up between 3:30 PM and 4:30 PM. However, we do offer a late pick- up time through 5:00 PM. ALL CHILDREN MUST BE PICKED UP BY 5:30 PM.
What To Bring
You will receive an email with information on what to bring as we get closer to the event.
A leader will be with your camper throughout the day, but we ask that a parent or guardian be available by phone should an issue arise.
All of our leaders are required to pass a background check and training before leading at Crossroads’ Kids Aloha Summer Day Camp.
• Campers will not be permitted to bring phones or electronics, and wearable tech is discouraged due to games and activities. If you need to get ahold of your child during the day, you may call the Crossroads Kids Director 210-204-2598
• A Nurse will be available for the duration of the Day Camp to take care of minor scrapes and bruises and make sure everyone is staying safe. We will have ice packs and plenty of water available, but we will not administer medication or pain relievers. If your child is in need of medication, we will call you.
• Your child cannot bring medication with them to Day Camp unless approved by a nurse during the medication process. If you make us aware that your child has prescription or rescue medication when you register, we will reach out to you on how to best facilitate your next steps.
• All approved prescription medications must be turned into the nurse upon arrival. Additional details will be given to you upon review of your application.
• If your child is on any prescription medications that can be administered prior to arrival, we recommend doing so in lieu of sending prescription medications with your child.
• No over the counter medication will be permitted.
Lunch and snack will be provided at specific times throughout the day.
If the camper is under medical supervision by a doctor or an allergic reaction is known, the
parent will need to provide alternative food. All food allergies and dietary restrictions will
need to be disclosed in the application.
Special foods can be sent only if medically necessary. Food will need to be checked in with a staff member upon arrival each day